Do you have questions about Comm Lead? We have answers! In order to help perspective students get to know our graduate program before the February 1st application deadline, we will be hosting hour-long weekly Question & Answer sessions on our YouTube Live Stream. Different members of our Leadership Team will host each week, so listeners can meet the program’s instructors as well as have their submitted questions answered.
To join the conversation, tune in on Wednesdays at 12 p.m. PST. Check back here as we update the hosting schedule and session archive (bottom of post):
- November 18th with Anita Verna Crofts
- November 25th with Lisa Coutu
- December 2nd with Heather N. Werckle
- December 9th with Hanson Hosein
- December 16th with Scott Macklin
- December 23rd with Heather N. Werckle
- December 30th with students Scott Morris and Kirsten O’Brien
- January 6th with Anita Verna Crofts
- January 13th with Scott Macklin
- January 20th with Hanson Hosein
- January 27th with Heather N. Werckle
- Applications are due on February 1st!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE LIVE Q&A:
(You will need to have Google account to ask questions on this platform. We also recommend using headphones during the broadcast to maximize audio quality.)
- Go to the Comm Lead’s YouTube Live Stream at the designated broadcast time.
- Log into your YouTube or Gmail account by clicking the “Sign in to chat” link in the chat box on the righthand side of the screen.
- Once you’re signed in, post your questions and comments in the chat box.
- That’s it! Your question will be answered by that week’s host during the broadcast. (Please allow for a 10 second delay in the video feed.)