Do you have questions about the Comm Lead graduate program? Want to make sure your application stands out from the rest? We’re here to help!
In order to help perspective students get to know the program (from the comfort of their own homes) and fine-tune their applications before the February 1st deadline, we will be hosting three hour-long Question & Answer sessions on our YouTube Live Stream on November 30th, December 12th, and January 30th. Director Hanson Hosein, Associate Director Anita Verna Crofts, and Graduate Advisor Heather Werckle will alternate as hosts, so participants can meet the program’s leadership as well as have their submitted questions answered.
To join the conversation, tune in during these designated times:
- Wednesday, November 30th, 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. PST
- Monday, December 12th, 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. PST
- Monday, January 30th, 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. PST
Sessions from last year’s admissions season can be viewed here.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE LIVE Q&A:
(You will need to have Google account to ask questions on this platform. We also recommend using headphones during the broadcast to maximize audio quality.)
- Go to the Comm Lead’s YouTube Live Stream at the designated broadcast time.
- Log into your YouTube or Gmail account by clicking the “Sign in to chat” link in the chat box on the righthand side of the screen.
- Once you’re signed in, post your questions and comments in the chat box.
- That’s it! Your question will be answered by that week’s host during the broadcast. (Please allow for a 10 second delay in the video feed.)